Re: Need To Relocate DXLab Suite

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 7:41 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] Re: Need To Relocate DXLab Suite

Thanks for the quick reply. I sent a follow up after finding the solution - editing the path info in config for Launcher. Also had to edit the path info for various dbs. Works great now.

My problem was that in my Win 7 installation DXLab's files and dbs were in D:\DXLab\.....

For some reason the Win 10 upgrade gooned those up and changed it to D:\users\me\Music\DXLab\....

Heavens knows why! This happened to a lot of programs that I had installed on the D: drive in an effort to save space on a small SSD C:.

I'm glad you were able to get things sorted, Tom.
It sounds like the Windows upgrade mechanism searched the Windows Registry for pathnames and incorrectly updated those on your D: drive.