N1MM-DXK Gateway

Hunter Mills - K3IE

I just learned of this real-time feature several weeks ago here in the forum and was anxious to try it but I can't seem to get it to work.

I edited and saved the N1MM .ini file as indicated in the Gateway Help page.  I even added my IP address.  Saved the file and confirmed the .ini file retained the changes.

The Gateway is running and its Status indicates it is connected to DXKeeper.

However, N1MM entries are not populating DXK.

I have unsuccessfully tried this with N1MM Logger and N1MM Logger +.

This would be an extremely efficient tool for me since I participate in many contests and it would save me the manual transfer process.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hunter, K3IE