Re: dxkeeper

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 9:14 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] dxkeeper

I have 2 questions so far that I can't seem to find answers for.

1. Does any of the DXlabs programs auto populate QTH info in the logger?

Yes. DXKeeper can be configured to query online or local callbooks,
as described in
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CallbookLookup

and

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Configuration.htm#Callbook Tab>

With DXKeeper running, checking the "automatic lookup" box in the "QSO Info" panel on the Log tab of WinWarbler's Configuration window will result in WinWarbler querying the callbook selected in DXKeeper.

2. Can the log info be left justified instead of right justified?

Yes, you can control the alignment of each column in the Log Page
Display. See
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LogPageDisplayConfiguration>

and

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/ConfigureLogPageDisplay.htm>