Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 9:13 AM
Subject: [dxlab] dxkeeper

Hello group,
I am new to DXLabs and have a 2 questions about dxkeeper.
is
1. Is there a program that will auto populate the QRZ info when a QSO is entered. I know command puts all radio info in the capture mode, just wondering about the other stuff.

2. Is there a way to left margin justify the log info when a QSO is logged. Every column is right justified.

Thanks for any help.

Dave w6dke