Re: SC startup problem

Mike - AA1AR

Assuming the sh/dx portion is working ok, shouldn’t there be a slash between “wwv” and “36”?

73, Mike – AA1AR

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 5:38 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] SC startup problem

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 3:30 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] SC startup problem

For a number of reasons, I haven't been active in the shack since Christmas, except to update new versions of apps and databases. I was up here the other day, and noticed that even though my initial cluster command reads "sh/wwv36<13><10>sh/dx/200<13><10>set/dxgrid", the WWV part of the SC window is not updating. To get the correct WWV report, I have to open the appropriate spot source and send the command directly to the server. (I use W1NR.)