Re: DXView

Richard B Drake

Since I always start the entire suite from Launcher I haven't noticed
that. However, what does happen is that DXkeeper doesn't seem to know
that Pathfinder is running even though it is. I have to close and reopen
Pathfinder for DXKeeper to see it.

73, Rich - W3ZJ

iain macdonnell - N6ML @N6ML [dxlab] wrote:

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 7:45 AM, Stephen Rabinowitz
srabin@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

With the latest version of DXView, it doesn’t seem to recognize the presence of WinWarbler unless DXV is launched after WW is already active. Does anyone else notice this?
Yes, I see the same thing with DXView 4.0.7 on both Win7 and Vista -
i.e. 'WW' does not appear in the title bar of the DXView window unless
DXView is Launched with WinWarbler already running.

Curiously, before updating from DXView 4.0.4, it didn't seem to see
WinWabler at all, no matter which was launched first!

73,

~iain / N6ML