SC startup problem

Phil & Anne Irons

Hi Dave...

For a number of reasons, I haven't been active in the shack since Christmas, except to update new versions of apps and databases.  I was up here the other day, and noticed that even though my initial cluster command reads "sh/wwv36<13><10>sh/dx/200<13><10>set/dxgrid", the WWV part of the SC window is not updating.  To get the correct WWV report, I have to open the appropriate spot source and send the command directly to the server. (I use W1NR.)

I have made no hardware nor software changes to this computer, other than DXL updates as stated above.

Your comments/advice would be appreciated.  Win 7, Home Premium.

73,

Phil/VE1BVD