Suggestion for WinWarbler & DXKeeper

Darrell Drake

I’m probably one of the only users of the DXLab Suite of programs, who uses a separate log book in DXKeeper, for each mode operated. For instance, when I’m chasing DX, utilizing SpotCollector,
I quite often change modes, e.g. RTTY to PSK or vice versa, “on the fly”. More often than not, I forget to change to the appropriate logbook.
I believe it might be possible, but is it feasible to have WinWarbler select the logbook to be used for a given mode of operation?
Just a thought.

Cheers....

Darrell,
VA3DG/VE3DDG