Lotw and Grid issue

Paul NN4F

Hi All,

I'm a new user, just switched from another log program, and exported my adif just fine, but if there is no grid assigned, it defaults to JJ00aa under the awards tab, now i did look up KC4AAA this week his grid was JJ00aa, but all my imports from wpxssb on 10m are also showing JJ00aa, then when i try and do a lotw sync, it asks me if I want to overwrite the logged JJ00aa with the data logged in lotw, which is the correct grid...

I've uninstalled and redone this 5 times now and can't find where the JJ00aa is coming from at all...
help before I switch back... really like dxkeeper, and it works with my new radio, the other one does not...

Paul - NN4F