Re: Making QSL Card Confirmations for DXCC Become WPX Confirmations

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Phil Sickinger
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 6:40 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] Making QSL Card Confirmations for DXCC Become WPX Confirmations

LoTW confirmations automatically flow into both DXCC and WPX. But I've researched the LoTW site and cannot find a way to make QSL
Cards that have been previously Verified for DXCC become confirmations for WPX. Is there a way to link this information between
DXCC and WPX, or must those previously submitted QSL cards be resubmitted, this time for WPX? Thank you in advance for your help.

My understanding is that QSL cards must be submitted to the CW WPX award manager.