From: KA9JAC ;
To: ;
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Filters
Sent: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 12:06:04 PM

from the check progress tab
DXCC -click submission
make sure check mark is in QSL Cards
click assemble submission
click create card record sheet
Now you should have your list of cards
you can also view the create planning report.

If you are not actually going to use this list, you will want to reset submission
or you could export an ADIF file to use for the online dxcc application,
which is the best way to get everything setup for having cards fild checked.

On 4/6/2014 10:15 PM, Tim Vandagriff wrote:

Well...thanks, but, I already had discovered that......

It seems there would be a simpler way/....in a report format.....

The objective is to get a quick list of received Paper QSL's, needed for DXCC...but not verified.....then I can look for them.....only after they are found would I attempt a submission...

AM I missing something here?

Tim