Filters

Tim Vandagriff

I am having difficulty determining my DXCC submission...

I simply want to determine which cards have been received that I need to submit for any DXCC award,...by callsign....

When I receive a new card that is neeed /....DXKeeper tells me....but after that I have not found a way to create a report.....

Also..I would like to determine which countries have been worked......but not confirmed...with callsign.....

I am sure there is a simple way of doing this....but I have tied everything I can think of...with no results...

Thanks,

Tim
wa5yom