From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@...>
Date: 03/17/2014 10:18 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Virtual Serial Port Emulator issue DTR stuck HIGH

> DTR is the CW control pin for my K3.

DXLab Suite can not use DTR for CW on the same port as Commander
is using for rig control.

> I'm attempting to remotely control my K3 using Commander, WinWarbler
> and Skype over my local area network using VSPE software.

VSPE *should* follow the state of the input DTR. Have you set DTR to
*Off* in Commander?

> I am doing as I also use N1MM and it can only use DTR for CW control.

N1MM can use DTR on *any* serial port, an LPT port, or WinKey for CW.
DXLab Suite can use DTR on *any unused* serial port, an LPT port,
WinKey or the "KY" command. You should be able to find a configuration
that works for both.