From: Peter Chamalian W1RM <w1rm@...>
Date: 02/20/2014 12:07 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] SC 6.8.4 Problem

OK, let’s not be bashing any software.  SC has worked just fine until this latest update so the question is what, if anything, was done in this update to cause Norton to be unhappy.

I get Norton as a courtesy of Comcast.  I am not about to trash it because it has other functionality that I like and use.

End of story.

Pete, W1RM