From: Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...>
Date: 01/20/2014 4:04 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] RE: Commander PTT Sluggish with JT65-HF

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...] On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 2:55 PM
To: dxlab@...

The connection to other members of the DXLab Suite is handled by JT-Alert. No application - either DXLab Suite or JT-Alert may be
run with elevated privileges ("run as administrator"). DDE works only between "peers".

>>>Explanation: either all communicating applications must be started with "Run as Administrator", or none them can be started with
"Run as Administrator".

>>>So long as you didn't install your applications in a folder that Windows considers "protected" -- like c:/program files or
c:/program files (x86) -- there is no need to initiate your applications with "Run as Administrator".