Re: Commander PTT Sluggish with JT65-HF

Joe Subich, W4TV

The connection to other members of the DXLab Suite is handled by
JT-Alert. No application - either DXLab Suite or JT-Alert may be
run with elevated privileges ("run as administrator"). DDE works
only between "peers".

If you have questions about JT-Alert, contact Laurie VK3AMA (via
the support page in JT-ALert - send him the session files from
JT-Alert so he can diagnose your problems).

On 1/20/2014 12:10 PM, Stephen Rabinowitz wrote:
Joe,

I am using WSJT-X v1.1, r3496 with JTAlert-X 2.4.13 and the DXLab Suite.
The TCP connection to Commander works well, but the connection to the other
members of the suite, which I think is supposed to be by DDE, does not work.
I tested this with DXLabTest 1.3.2 and got the same result. Can you please
tell me what I am missing here? There are too many moving parts for this
old head to track.

73, Steve WA2DFP