From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...] On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:26 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] RE: Commander PTT Sluggish with JT65-HF

I have had no problem using Commander for CAT/PTT with WSJT-X
or for PTT only with Joe Large's no longer supported JT65HF.
However, since I prefer hardware PTT ever since I lost a rig
due to a hung software PTT several years ago, I generally used
a separate serial port for JT65-HF (and use hardware PTT from
Commander).