WinWarbler

Stephen Rabinowitz

My sincere thanks to Dave, Joe, and all of you who have helped me get the DXSuite running.  DXCC and WAS on SSB have been completed in less than six months, thanks to SpotCollector.  Now I am having a blast using digital modes via WinWarbler, and even logging QSOs on DXKeeper from JT-65 and its bridge program.  Today on 20 meters I saw something amazing.  A station on the PSK waterfall showed the characters “CQ” visually in the stream, and later on, “73.”  A little Googling revealed that some question the legality of transmitting images on that frequency, but this seems to be catching on despite the spoilsports, since it doesn’t increase the bandwidth of the signal.  Is this feature something that we might see on WinWarbler?  This 69-year-old, licensed since 1958, thinks its way cool.

Have fun, guys,

73, Steve WA2DFP