Re: Filtering.

Joe WB9SBD

That works even better!  THANKS!!!

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 1/16/2014 1:00 PM, iain macdonnell - N6ML wrote:

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Joe wrote:

> Ok,
>
> I did a Ctrl+click on the button, and the editor popped up,
>
> I changed the name of the button to W1AW and this I put into the field exactly quotes and all
>
> "W1AW/*"
>
> Then I hit the save button and overwrote the existing one and then closed the editing window.
>
> Is that correct?

No. The expression that Dave provided is on the following line:

callsign like 'W1AW/*'

All of that needs to go into the SQL field.

If your objective here is to only have W1AW/* spots *audio announced*,
you might consider placing this SQL expression in the "Audio Alarm
trigger" panel on the Audio Alarm tab of SpotCollector Configuation
(and selecting "SQL expression"), instead of using a
main-window-filter.

73,

~iain / N6ML