Re: Warbling the Blues

Stephen Rabinowitz

Thank you, Dave, for your very reasonable and gentlemanly response.  The simplest answer for FSK transmission on the TS-990 seems to be to use a small USB keyboard plugged into the front panel USB socket.

All the best, 73, Steve  WA2DFP

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 9:20 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Warbling the Blues

>>>AA6YQ comments below

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...] On Behalf Of Stephen Rabinowitz
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 1:49 PM
To: dxlab@...

Hope my persistence in this does not offend, but, since simply plugging a keyboard into the USB port on the front of the TS-990 works fine for generating FSK, would it be possible to cable that USB to a second USB port on the PC (in addition to the one used for reception on WinWarbler and for Commander, etc.) permit FSK from the same PC keyboard used for DX Suite?

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/FSKConnection>