From: Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...>
Date: 12/04/2013 10:26 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Commander and TS-990

>>>AA6YQ comments below

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...] On Behalf Of S. Rabinowitz MD
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 10:14 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Commander and TS-990

Getting Commander to work with a TS-990 baffles me. The Commander bandspread display shows spots provided by SpotCollector. The TS-990 connection to the PC is via a USB cable following Kenwood's instructions and works well with the Kenwood software. But Commander does not track the transceiver VFO. The list of radios in the latest version of Commander's setup screen doesn't show any TS types. I suppose that more explicit advice lurks somewhere in the wiki, but my sleuthing skills are just not equal to the task. Please help.

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/TranceiverControlKenwood>