Re: DXView world map question

Salvatore Besso

Dave,

Did you then click the Plot button on DXKeeper's Main window
to plot all logged QSOs in the Log Page Display?
I have just tried. Clicking on Plot in DXKeeper moves the radio button in the map from DXCC entities to Log and no red dots appear, the map remains empty.

Again, what I want to see are *unworked* *DXCC entities*, that's why this radio button is selected, but when it is selected all entities are shown as dots.

But there is the possibility that I have not understood map's working. Selecting the "DXCC entities" button and checking "Unworked", what would I obtain?

Thank you.

--
73 de
Salvatore (I4FYV)