dxlab / lotw question

Anthony W. DePrato

when looking at the lotw matrix lets say i want to know what bands and modes i have worked vp8xxx on.. i look at the overall matrix and it show i have worked him on all bands and the modes ssb cw rtty. what i do not know is have i worked him on all bands cw or do i need him on 3 bands .. ? dxlab's realtime tracking will show me everything what bands i have worked him on on each mode . what i have thought about doing is downloading a file from lotw (which file i have no ideal ) and importing it into a new copy of dxlab and then do the realtime checking.. is there a file on lotw that i can download to do this ? dont have any ideal if anyone else would ever want to do this but it would be a nice add on to the dxlab. someday .. of course it may already be there and i have just not found it. i guess i could print out each band an each mode from lotw for all dxcc countries and figure out want mode and bands i need.. have a few dozen qsls i want to send in for band and mode fills but takes hours one card at a time.
73 Tony

Anthony W. DePrato WA4JQS
Since Sept 9th 1962
ARRL CDXC WIA FISTS A1OP
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 39
DXCC HONOR ROLL
FOUNDER SOUTH SANDWICH ISLAND DX GROUP 1988
CALLS HELD
VP8BZL VP8SSI 3Y0PI ZD8JQS V31SS WA4JQS/ZS1 WA4JQS/KC4 WA4JQS/4K1
ZUT DE WA4JQS

Join DXLab@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.