Re: LoTW Sync

Tim Vandagriff

Do you have a "DXCC Award Credit Slip" from the DXCC Desk for the
submission? If not, the confirmations are not "Verified" because
you have not made a DXCC application and it has not been approved.

On 3/2/2013 5:40 PM, wa5yom wrote:

Isn't there a way to sync. the recently verified QSO's from LOTW with
my log? So that they match....or do I have manually select the "V"
for Verification per QSO.
If you used DXKeeper's workflow and all of the recently verified QSOs
are currently marked 'S' for submitted you can promote all of them
by going to the "Check Progress" tab, selecting "Submission" in the
DXCC, Challenge & TopList box and then clicking "Verify Submission".

If you did not use DXKeeper's workflow, you will need to manually mark
each "Verified" QSO "V".

On 3/2/2013 5:09 PM, wa5yom wrote:
On 3/2/2013 3:56 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
In summary, the "state flow" is

1. made QSO: QSO state is "worked"

2. uploaded QSO to LotW: QSO state is "accepted" ("LotW QSL Sent" =
'Y')

3. confirmed via LotW: QSO state is "confirmed" ("LotW QSL Rcvd"
= 'Y')

4. submitted LotW Confirmation to DXCC Desk: QSO state is
"submitted" ("LotW QSL Rcvd" = 'S')

5. DXCC Credit granted: QSO state is "verified" ("LotW QSL Rcvd"
= 'V')