Re: Enhancement Request

k6xt <k6xt@...>

Like this idea a lot Dave!

As to the request for spot freq to be "sticky" I'd support that as well.
Like others I often wanted to spot but QSY'd and no longer have the
correct freq in Outgoing Spot. Or QSY'd and then spotted without
noticing the freq is wrong. But any implementation of this should, IMO,
reset the freq to a new spot if another call is loaded into Outgoing Spot.

73 Art K6XT~~
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm.
ARRL, GMCC, CW OPS, NAQCC
ARRL TA

On 2/12/2013 3:03 PM, dxlab@yahoogroups.com wrote:
Adding a QSY option to the right-mouse menu of DXKeeper's Log Page Display
would make it easy to return your transceiver to the frequency and mode of
any logged QSO, and seems generally useful. Would this satisfy the need?