printing copy of log

Anthony W. DePrato

guess being an old timer has its bad habits as i still keep a paper log of some contacts.. seems like i read somewhere here that there was a program that would let you print your log to excell.. i have tried the delimited export and it does go to excell ok except for the dates as most are XXXXXXXXX as it will only let me set the date as YMD if it would let me set it as YYMMDD then maybe it would work.
running office 2007..
thank for any ideals.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
73 Tony

Anthony W. DePrato WA4JQS
Since Sept 9th 1962
ARRL CDXC WIA FISTS A1OP
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 39
DXCC HONOR ROLL
FOUNDER SOUTH SANDWICH ISLAND DX GROUP 1988
CALLS HELD
VP8BZL VP8SSI 3Y0PI ZD8JQS V31SS WA4JQS/ZS1 WA4JQS/KC4 WA4JQS/4K1
ZUT DE WA4JQS