Re: Keeping track of SOTA contacts

Joe WB9SBD

I'll have to try to install it gain and see if it happens. again.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 11/25/2012 11:05 AM, supernova12de wrote:

Hi Joe,

the "alert" message from your antivirus program is a false positive.
There is no trojan inside SpotSpy.

Please attach the AVG "trojan"-message to an email to dl9ho@...
<mailto:dl9ho%40gmx.net>. Thanks.

73
Volker, DL9HO (SpotSpy)

BTW: Nice blog article about False positives:
http://blog.nirsoft.net/2009/05/17/antivirus-companies-cause-a-big-headache-to-small-developers/

Don't hesitate to send me an email if you need any help.

--- In dxlab@... <mailto:dxlab%40yahoogroups.com>, Joe
<nss@...> wrote:

I Installed just now the spot spy, and all went in well, It asked to
check for up dates. and i did, it found a newer one, but when it
went to
get it AVG shut it down saying a trojan was inside it.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 11/25/2012 8:15 AM, supernova12de wrote:

SpotCollector's add on SpotSpy supports SOTA alerts.

Volker, DL9HO

--- In dxlab@... <mailto:dxlab%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:dxlab%40yahoogroups.com>, KU7Y
<ku7y.cw@> wrote:

What is the best way to keep track of SOTA contacts?

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
SOWP 5545M
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club