Automatically log rig used?

kk1w2000 <kk1w@...>

I've looked around and don't see this option. Here's the scenario

1. I have two rigs defined in Commander (IC756, KX3). They are
interfaced and work correctly when their radio button is selected in
Commander.
2. I log a QSO and the IC756 radio button is checkd.
3. Is it possible for the rig (in this case IC756) to be added to the
log entry automatically?

The program knows which radio was selected in Commander (but of course I
'could' have used the other one. We are assuming the radio selected in
Commander is the one used to make the contact.).

I can create a user defined field with a dropdown list but would have to
select the correct radio prior to logging. Perhaps there's a way to
automate the rig data into the user defined field?

Or am I missing the obvious and the software already does it, I just
can't figure out how? (been there, done that before). I'm guessing it
doesn't as it would probably require a second set of defaults in
DXKeeper?

Not a critical issue, just thought it would be fun to track the
contacts/radios in the log.

Jim/KK1W