Re: Possible Config Problem with Spotcollector?

Darrell Drake

Hi Dave...

Yes, I did check the items at the site you mentioned and while poring over it many times, my call sign kept nagging at me!

I suddenly realized that my call used in SC is 'VE3DDG', but I log into the cluster with 'VE3DDG-2'(or some other ssid), a requirement of the Cluster node when logging in with more than one computer at the same time.

As soon as I used the exact same call on both SC and the DX cluster, all worked as it should.

Thanks for suggesting, I read 'http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/EmptyDatabase';.

Again , thanks for you help.

Darrell,
VA3DG/VE3DDG

--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

Thanks, Darryl. Did you check the items mention in

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/EmptyDatabase> ?