Possible Config Problem with Spotcollector?

Darrell Drake

I'm using CC User DxCluster program which runs in the background on my computer. It is set up to allow logging programs to interface with it via port 7300.

I have used it successfully with other logging programs which permit access to DX Cluster sites, but not with SpotCollector.

I know that the two programs are communicating because SpotCollector activates the connection to the DX program.

The problem is when a listing downloads from the DX node, it is not picked up and shown by SpotCollector, which tells me I may have the Config improperly setup in SpotCollector, although I don't know where.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Tnx,
Darrell,
VA3DG/VE3DDG