Re: How to verify SC Spots of mine actually go to Internet?

NR4U Bob AFMARS

On Monday Dave might have said:

There is no way to spot automatically decoded PSK signals to the DX cluster
network. You can, however, use the Spot button in WinWarbler's "QSO Info"
panel to easily generate a DX cluster network spot for any station you
decode or work.
ok .. and following that, I see
http://www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/Help/Logging.htm#Generating%20DX%20Spots

narrows the question of spots down, as you mentioned.

I knew about this path to 'Spots'. Somehow I was thinking the
reception/decoding was also like a "Skimmer".

No worries for me. It was only a curiosity as I watched the collected
spots from the cluster mixed with what I was receiving and
'spotting' .

Thanks,
--
KD7YZ Bob