Re: How to verify SC Spots of mine actually go to Internet?

Dave AA6YQ

As described in

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/Help/BroadbandDecode.htm>

WinWarbler has the ability to decode all PSK signals on the band.
WinWarbler's Broadband PSK Decoder provides an option (which you evidently
have enabled) to create a local spot when a new PSK signal is decoded.
"Local spot" means an entry is created in SpotCollector's Spot Database; no
"DX spot" is sent to the DX cluster network.

There is no way to spot automatically decoded PSK signals to the DX cluster
network. You can, however, use the Spot button in WinWarbler's "QSO Info"
panel to easily generate a DX cluster network spot for any station you
decode or work.

As I understand it, "PSK Reporter" is not connected to the DX cluster
network.