How to verify SC Spots of mine actually go to Internet?

NR4U Bob AFMARS

Dunno if I phrased that correctly.

Simply put, as I am in the process of learning WinWarbler, I see spots
decoded by me appear in SpotCollector as "Local".

In 'Config', I have DXSPOTS enabled and its "Spot" button is active.

Next I go to pskreporter.info and look for any spots posted by my
callsign. But I see none.

If I transmit, eventually, usually soon, I will see the psk-reporter
stations who heard me. However, that has nothing to do with
SpotCollector , which is obvious.

So how do I get my local spots to get posted somewhere on the
Internet?

thanks

p.s. Thanks Dave or the links to help me be able to actually make
contacts. That part is working nicely now.
--
Bob KD7YZ