Re: DXKeeper 10.3.7 won't launch

Chuck, WS1L

OK, the free space check found no issues. It is likely a good idea to
replace the hard drive. I have seen some RAM disks available - is anyone
using them?

The process below got DXKeeper running as 10.3.7, just as it should.
Thanks!!

I have the Windows disk for WXP Pro, SP3 - my PC is a reconditioned Tiger
Direct IBM ThinkCentre, so there is a certificate of authenticity to match
the PC. Re-installing on a new HD should be doable.

What is the best way to make a full backup? Does the WXP backup utility
handle this or do I need something like Ghost? It's been years since I've
had to do this.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

**

If Chkdisk can't correct the damage to DXKeeper 10.3.7, then the procedure
below will get you a new DXKeeper1037.exe

Unless there's some other explanation for the low-level damage to your
files, you might consider replacing your hard drive. This would certainly
be
a good time to make -- and verify -- a full backup.