Re: SpotCollector colors not tracking

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Ken Bandy, KJ9B
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2012 12:03 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] SpotCollector colors not tracking

I have noticed lately (the last week or so) that some of my spotted stations
colors in Spot Collector aren't showing up properly. For instance, some
entities that I have worked show up red (for needed), when they should be
black or green.

The next time this happens, right-click the Spot Database Entry in
question and select the "Display Award Tracking" menu item. An "Award
Tracking" window will appear that explains why SpotCollector colored the
entry as it did. If you find this explanation to be incorrect, let me know.