Re: DXKeeper 10.3.2 is available

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Hi Dave -

Problem solved!

The problem wasn't the location of the WS, but the path to the location of the backups. Once I mapped the backup location on &#92;&#92;NetgearNAS to a driveletter, I updated all of the WS for each log. Now, whenever I change WS, the correct backup location is selected.

Bob WB2NVR

--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

*** More AA6YQ comments below