Re: DXKeeper 10.3.2 is available

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Hi Dave -

Thanks for spending the time on this. Since it only impacts people who have more than one log and use WorkSpaces, it might not be worth the effort to resolve this - especially if it's pilot error. However, please give me one last try.

When I finish working on one log, and if I make a change to something - like the log layout, I'll save the change, and then Update the WS. When I activate a different WS and open that log, the backup location is that of the previously updated WS. It seems like the backup directory for the WS that was just updated is overwriting the backup directory for another callsign/log. I have multiple folders within my backup directory (one per call). Updating the WS changes the backup file location in ALL of the folders - not just the for the call that is being updated.

I just confirmed that this is still happening with the latest updates.

73,

Bob WB2NVR

--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

So in summary,

1. you "then activated the WS for W2RZS, opened DXK for W2RZS, and the B/U
location was J75RZ"

2. found that the W2RZS workspace specifies
&#92;&#92;NETGEARNAS&#92;backup&#92;W2RZS&#92;DXKeeper&#92;W2RZS as its backup folder

3. confirmed that when you started DXKeeper, the backup folder was set to
&#92;&#92;NETGEARNAS&#92;backup&#92;W2RZS&#92;DXKeeper&#92;W2RZS

The question is "why did steps 2 and 3 produce a result different than step
1"? I can think of no technical explanation.