From: Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 10:22 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Re: IE 9 and LotW?

If your WIN 7 OS is NOT OEM but Genuine, Microsoft should not charge
you to fix their problem.
I'm using a genuine Microsoft (system builder) version. As it is,
falling back to IE8 is not a big deal since I don't use IE for anything
else (I prefer to avoid Microsoft application software as much as I can)

On 7/15/2012 7:04 PM, GARY HUBER wrote:
Joe, I’m currently using IE9 and the full DXLab Suite with WIN7 64 bit.
LOTW uploads and downloads are working. If your WIN 7 OS is NOT OEM but
Genuine, Microsoft should not charge you to fix their problem.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M