From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
wb2nvr
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 9:15 AM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] Re: DXKeeper 10.3.2 is available

Hi Dave -

DXKeeper 10.3.2; DXKeeper Configuration; Log: Backup folder:

\\NETGEARNAS\backup\W2RZS\DXKeeper\W2RZS

73,

Bob WB2NVR

--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

Thanks. When you start DXKeeper, what appears the Backup pathname?

--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com, "wb2nvr" <wb2nvr@> wrote:

Thanks, Dave.

The file is:

"BackupDirectory"="&#92;&#92;NETGEARNAS&#92;backup&#92;W2RZS&#92;DXKeeper&#92;W2RZS"

73,

Bob

AA6YQ comments below