From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
wb2nvr
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 4:43 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] Re: DXKeeper 10.3.2 is available

Hi Dave -

I've downloaded 10.3.2, but the Backup Folder issue still seems to be
present. I corrected the folder, made a backup, exited DXKeeper and updated
the workspace, but the incorrect folder is still showing up the next time I
open a different log.

It's not a high priority for me, but wanted to bring it to your attention.

Thanks, Bob. Please do the following:
1. start DXKeeper 10.3.2

2. on the Configuration window's Log tab, change the Backup folder pathname
(don't initiate a backup)

3. terminate DXKeeper

4. start DXKeeper 10.3.2

5. on the Configuration window's Log tab, does the Backup folder pathname
reflect the change you made in step 2 above?