From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave
AA6YQ
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:03 AM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [dxlab] IOTA Progress Report

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Bill
Duffy
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 6:41 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] IOTA Progress Report

Hi Dave..I am currently gathering data for my IOTA submission.

When I use the "Find Feature" in notepad, the results do not appear to
reflect what is in my report.

If I do a Find for a given Island, even though I know it is in the report,
it doesn't Find it.

If you know an Island's IOTA tag is present in your IOTA progress
report
file but Notepad can't find this tag, then either your Notepad application
is broken, or you're incorrectly specifying the tag for which you're
searching.