County abbreviation suffixes

Steve K8JQ

It seems to be common practice when operating state QSO parties with the N1MMLogger contest software to log calls with a county suffix. Such as N4EEB/PUT or AD8J/ALC.

When I import such calls into DXKeeper, the suffixes are interpreted as indication of portable operation. So the two examples above are considered to be Brazil and unknown.

The way I dealt with this for this weekend's Florida QSO Party import was to manually delete the county suffixes from the import text file, a tedious process given the number of them.

Is there a better way to deal with county suffixes when moving a contest log into DXKeeper?

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ