What is the link to the web page describing how to configure hamqth?

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ

On 4/29/2012 8:42 PM, Bill Duffy wrote:
Tnx Dave....I understand now.......makes sense.
73
Bill
KA0VXK

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...] On Behalf Of Dave
AA6YQ
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 6:01 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Three comments

The first comment below points out that DXKeeper supports a free alternative
to QRZ.com, which has been problematic due to scripting errors in the
advertisements it displays.

The second two comments pointing out that DXLab's "realtime award tracking"
now supports two long-term and challenging DXing awards; I should also have
mentioned that the SpotSpy add-in to SpotCollector supports the Quixote
Quest, which has generated a fair amount of discussion here over the past
few days.