Thanks Dave. I should have found that myself.

To revisit the "guarantee unique start times" point for a moment . . . I have used it for several years when importing ADIF files in this manner. Have I unknowingly corrupted my log or introduced errors?

Steve K8JQ

On 4/16/2012 6:58 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
Thanks for sending me your log, Steve. Only the very last QSO in your log is
being flagged as having broken start and end dates, and that is because
those dates are both in the future. Change the begin and end dates in this
QSO from 2012-04-16 to 2012-04-15 and all will be well.

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Steve
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 5:43 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] DXKeeper -- my QTHs

I unchecked guarantee unique start times, created a new DXKeeper
database, imported into the new database and still have the flashing red
begin/end labels.

What I have done for years (on the old computer) is first import the
contest log into a new database, inspect it and, if it looks OK, import
again but this time into my "real" DXKeeper database. If it doesn't look
ok, I make fixes and go through the import-into-new-database-inspect
cycle until I get it right.

I had used the guarantee unique start times option on the old machine to
keep QSO's in order. Seemed to work OK to that end.

Steve K8JQ

On 4/16/2012 5:31 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
Uncheck "guarantee unique start times"; this option should only be used in
specific circumstances.

Before you try importing again, don't forget to delete already-imported
QSOs
(or revert to a copy of your log created just before you imported QSOs).