Substitute K8JQ for missing owner callsigns
The ADIF style options is set to DX4WIN

Steve K8JQ

On 4/16/2012 5:16 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Steve
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 4:57 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] DXKeeper -- my QTHs

Dave,

My error. The QTH's are there on the new machine. I was looking at a
newly created database, didn't find them and panicked :-[

I do have another question, however: I use a contest logger and export
QSO data from the contest logger into an ADIF file. Then I import the
ADIF file into DXKeeper. That process worked well on the old computer
but appears broken on the new computer.

The problem is that DXKeeper's "begin" and "end" labels are flashing
red. Something is evidently wrong with the begin/end date and time.

The ADIF import has a time_on field but nothing for time off, so
DXKeeper is setting the two fields to the same value.

How do I overcome the flashing red problem?

What boxes do you have checked on the "Import QSOs" tab of DXKeeper's
Main window?