How do I overcome the flashing red problem?

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ

On 4/16/2012 12:49 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Steve
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 9:41 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] DXKeeper -- my QTHs

Dave,

I recently migrated from a Windows XP computer to a newer computer
running Windows 7.

On the new computer, when I click my QTHs in DXKeeper, there are no
entries. How do I get the my QTHs file from the old to the new computer?

There is no "QTHs file", Steve; your QTH definitions are stored in your
log. Please start DXKeeper on your XP machine; are your QTHs present there?