Re: SOTA support for DXKeeper

kk1w2000 <kk1w@...>

Pedro,

Take a look at http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/conversion.htm
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/conversion.htm> .

I'm guessing you could:

Take the .csv from SOTA
Import it into a spreadsheet program (Excel or other)
Tweak it a bit to meet DXkeeper 'tab delimited' criteria
http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Import.htm#Importing%20tab-delim\;
ited%20files
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Import.htm#Importing%20tab-deli\;
mited%20files>
Save it as a tab delimited spreadsheet
Then import it into DXkeeper

I do a lot of SOTA chasing but have been duplicating entries. I log
first into DXkeeper, than manually log my contacts into the SOTA
database. As long as I keep up with it on a daily basis that works, if
you haven't been keeping a log then using the SOTA data to get your
contacts into DXkeeper is a great idea. I also set up some 'user defined
fields' in DXkeeper to track the peaks and a few other criteria.

Hope this helps, I'm sure Dave will have additional info too!

'73...

Jim/KK1W

--- In dxlab@..., Pedro Correia <pedrocorreia1111@...>
wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to add support in DXKeeper for the CSV file type for
importing and exporting from the SOTA Database service?
Info can be found here:
http://www.sotadata.org.uk/ActivatorCSVInfo.htm

73

Pedro CT7AEZ