From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...] On Behalf Of Dave
AA6YQ
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:41 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Re: Spot Collector Stopped Working

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... <mailto:dxlab%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:dxlab@... <mailto:dxlab%40yahoogroups.com> ]On Behalf Of
Charles Morrison
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:36 PM
To: dxlab@... <mailto:dxlab%40yahoogroups.com>

Iain

Thanks for the directions to the wiki. I'd pretty much covered those and
was still stumped. Not sure what just dislodged it, but something did and
now its working.

I did another reboot (when in doubt!). Then following Barry's possible
problem, I went straight to Adobe's flash page. Flash checked out ok, but
then I rebooted again, and up popped a flash update. I updated Flash,
loaded Launcher and when SC came up, I connected straight to a source and
they all appeared.

Certainly there's no connection between flash and DXK?

There's no connection between Flash and SpotCollector.