Re: Spot Collector Stopped Working

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Charles Morrison
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:36 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Re: Spot Collector Stopped Working

Iain

Thanks for the directions to the wiki. I'd pretty much covered those and
was still stumped. Not sure what just dislodged it, but something did and
now its working.

I did another reboot (when in doubt!). Then following Barry's possible
problem, I went straight to Adobe's flash page. Flash checked out ok, but
then I rebooted again, and up popped a flash update. I updated Flash,
loaded Launcher and when SC came up, I connected straight to a source and
they all appeared.

Certainly there's no connection between flash and DXK?

There's no connection between Flash and SpotCollector.