From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...] On Behalf Of
iain macdonnell - N6ML
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:51 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Re: Spot Collector Stopped Working

Check this page and see if it helps...

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/EmptyDatabase

73,

~iain / N6ML

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 6:22 PM, Charles Morrison
<cmorrison@...> wrote:

Make that 2 of us Barry. I moved an installation of XP from one PC to
another, did a repair installation of the OS, fixed all of the
hardware issues, started my regular programs ok including Launcher.
It
prompted me for an upgrade, which I did. It told me to recompute when
I upgraded the DXCC database, which I did and I then cleared the
database in Spot Collector.

Now it connects just fine, and it even "flashes" the scroll bar along
the bottom as I make changes to my selections, but the entire
database
is empty, and I cant figure out how to get it back.

May be something tied to my reinstallation though.. perhaps a runtime
for Access?

Charlie
KI5XP

--- In dxlab@..., "nbpriddy" <nbpriddy@...> wrote:

This morning Spot Collector stopped working. It shows that I'm
connected to my 4 usual spot sources, but nothing shows up on the
screen. It is showing changes in the SFI, A, and K indices. My
internet connection is functioning as I can connect to email and
QRZ.COM.

I checked the error log, but there was nothing showing in it. I
reloaded the program and it still does not perform.

The problem started after I had a problem with Flash Player this
morning.

Barry Priddy -- K5VIP